Total Rewards Analyst
- Oakland, CA
- Human Resources
- Benefits Administration
- Full Time - Day
- Req #: 28613-19212
- FTE: 1
- Posted: February 19, 2021
Alameda Health System has an opportunity for an experience Total Rewards Analyst to support our Total Rewards programs.
As the Total Rewards Analyst you will support the evaluation and administration of Alameda Health System’s total rewards programs. You will research and analyze existing and new plans and programs to meet the organization's strategy and conduct various total rewards audits. You will proactively and continuously provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Processes time sensitive retirement wire reconciliations and reviews reconciliations as necessary. Must be able to research discrepancies and accurately reconcile retirement wires by deadlines
- Accurately processes and sends weekly new hire and status change retirement eligibility reports and emails.
- Accurately processes time sensitive monthly benefits billing
- Conducts or participates in special projects such as HRIS matters as assigned; participates in task forces and committees; gathers and analyzes related data; conducts research into operational problems; prepares reports and analyses and makes recommendations.
- Effectively collaborates with various departments and individuals to complete job tasks and meet organizational objectives.
- Conducts various Total Rewards audits.
- Assists with compensation administration, including job descriptions, job evaluations and market pricing
- May present Total Rewards information to various committees and labor unions
- Prepares and provides total rewards reports
- Respond to internal and external total rewards inquiries in a timely manner
- Completes various total rewards surveys
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in business, human resources, accounting, finance or related field. Prior experience in healthcare or experience with retirement, benefits or compensation administration experience is preferred.
- Experience: Four years of experience as a Total Rewards Analyst, HR Analyst or Analyst
- Licenses/Certifications: CEBS, CCP or an analyst related certification is preferred.