This job posting is no longer active.
- San Leandro, CA
- Fairmont Hospital
- Full Time - Day
- Req #: 27848-18597
- FTE: 1
- Posted: November 2, 2020
SUMMARY: The Project Coordinator will provide specialized project coordination, logistics, and general administrative support to assigned functional project teams. This will include activities such as project meeting planning (i.e scheduling logistics), facilitation, meeting minutes, project related activities as directed by project manager, acts as direct support for PM and project team activities. Performs related duties as required.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Full cycle project management specialized support, such as project meeting planning (i.e. scheduling and logistics), meeting facilitation, meeting minutes, project related activities as directed by project manager, acts as direct support for PM and project team activities.
2. Organize and prioritize work as necessary to meet critical deadline and make photocopies as needed; respond to phone inquiries; submit all IT/telecom helpdesk tickets; prepares agendas and takes meeting minutes.
3. Coordinate department new hire on-boarding activities. Obtain network/system; manage and follow up on laptop requests from IT; arrange for cubicle and equipment to be in place (phone, computer, chair, etc.); order name plate; key requests.
4. Develops partnerships with various departments; orders supplies; prepares and submits Purchase Order, Invoices and Expense Reimbursement to Accounts Payable for payment; investigates and resolves billing /payment discrepancies; tracks Paid Time Off (PTO), audits and approves Timekeeping and works with payroll on related issues, works with Materials Management, Engineering and Information Technology on issues needing resolution and on office moves and facilities management issues.
5. Handles confidential information which has not yet been made public and normally available only to the Director and his/her top-level staff; releases information to authorized parties at direction of Director; relieves Director/Manager of certain administrative details by routinely and independently performing administrative support tasks such as researching operating problems; contacts outside vendors as needed.
6. Maintains the Director/Manager’s appointment calendar exercising considerable discretion in committing the Director’s time or referring caller to another appropriate source of information or service; advises Director/manager of appointments; sets up meetings, contacts participants, reserves rooms, prepares notices and agenda; and assembles material/documents needed for such meetings.
7. Coordinates and implements a variety of
Education: Associate's degree or some college coursework is required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
Minimum Experience: Three years of directly related progressive experience; preferably in a similar role. Preferred Licenses/Certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM