AHD Admin & Project Assistant
This job posting is no longer active.
- Alameda, CA
- Alameda Hospital
- AHD Emergency Dept
- Full Time - Day
- Req #: 26799-17776
- Posted: Yesterday
SUMMARY: The AHD Admin & Project Assistant provides administrative/executive level support to the Director of Long Term Care Operations and other leadership personnel as needed. Provides assistance with data collection, regulatory compliance visit monitoring and assistance to the Senior Quality Program Manager. Performs related duties as required.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Provide day to day administrative / executive level support to Director Long Term Care Operations and Senior Quality Program Manager including scheduling of appointments and coordinating attendance at meetings.
2. Research, compose, type and distribute professional correspondence, memoranda, directives, presentations, agendas for and recording of meeting minutes and reports as assigned - to include, Quality and Long Term Care leadership meetings.
3. Oversee day to day administrative operations including but not limited to the following: greeting, screening and assisting visitors in person or by telephone; maintenance of conference room schedules; review and distribution of correspondence; general maintenance of files; maintenance of office supplies; and census tracking for Skilled Nursing sites
4. Assists patients, families and /or community members with complaints and concerns addressed to hospital or Executive Director of Nursing Services.
5. Provides assistance with regulatory visit monitoring (California Department of Public Health) for the Long Term Care departments, which includes acting as the on-site coordinator of activities; preparation of initial documentation; monitoring of the collection of compliance data; and coordinating responses for the survey reports.
6. Project management for a variety of departmental needs and/or special projects.
7. Assists with vendor tracking, invoice preparation, follow-up with contract department, preparation of data collection and graphing for quality metrics.
8. Assists with deposit management for offsite Skilled Nursing Facilities in a timely and efficient manner to ensure timely and accurate deposits of facility payments.
Required Education: High School graduate or GED
Minimum Experience: Three years substantial experience in a healthcare or related work environment, in which there is significant public contact and service orientation.
Preferred Experience: Three plus years of experience in an administrative / executive office for Long Term Care or Quality departments.