AHD Admissions Coordinator-PB
This job posting is no longer active.
- Alameda, CA
- Park Bridge
- PB Hospital Administration
- Full Time - Day
- Req #: 26431-17471
- Posted: April 3, 2020
SUMMARY: Admits residents; initiating and maintaining marketing programs; obtains referral information; screens referrals; completes admissions process; resolves patient dissatisfactions.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:NOTE:The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Screens patients by comparing patient’s condition to admission criteria, verifies payor source prior to admission evaluates resident; refers patient and family to other programs as necessary.
2. Maintains record of available beds; assists in the resident admission orientation program; admits and prepares identification records for residents; prepares all necessary documents.
3. Markets program and facilities by preparing and providing informational brochures; writes and places advertisements; answers questions; conducts tours.
4. Resolves patient/family dissatisfactions by investigating concerns; recommends changes in services in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team members.
5. Provides and completes the admission packet process with resident, guardian, and/or resident representative.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Required Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Required Experience: Six months experience in an LTC setting as an Admissions Coordinator or related function.