This job posting is no longer active.
- San Leandro, CA
- Information Systems
- SYS IT Infrastructure
- Full Time - Day
- Business Professional & IT
- Req #: 25403-16673
- Posted: December 4, 2019
Under direction, provides professional level support for AHS’s network infrastructure and users including the analysis, planning, design, development, implementation, management, and maintenance of assigned hardware and software systems. Provides input and recommendations for the Information Systems Department on network related issues. Performs related duties as required. Please see additional information below.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Evaulates administrative and management problems and recommends networking solutions; coordinates the implementation of network services with management, staff, Information System department personnel, programming staff, and outside vendors.
2. Manages the AHS network infrastructure, systems and users.
3. Participate in the development of user instruction manuals, procedures, policies on network use and services and other network documentation, as required.
4. Perform installation, configuration, security patches and upgrades to network hardware and software.
5. Performs day-to-day operations support such as installation/upgrades, performance monitoring/tuning, security monitoring, user technical support, and general system trouble-shooting and infrastructure maintenance.
6. System trouble-shooting and infrastructure maintenance.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university preferred.
Minimum Experience: CISCO certification preferred.
Minimum Experience: Five (5) years of IT experience with a minimum of three (3) years of network administration; OR an acceptable combination of education and experience.