- Oakland, CA
- Human Resources
- HR Recruitment
- Full Time - Day
- Business Professional & IT
- Req #: 25171-16496
- Posted: November 20, 2019
Come join our team! Alameda Health System is looking for an experienced Physician Recruiter. We are looking for the newest addition to our team that has excellent communication skills. This person will be responsible for creating and executing on strategic recruitment strategies. Do you have a talent for networking with key partners? If so, please take a moment to apply today. We are looking forward to meeting you!!
SUMMARY: The Physician Recruiter is responsible for the full cycle recruitment of qualified candidates for all facilities within Alameda Health System. The position provides the highest level of consultative and expert recruitment services to candidates, hiring managers and leaders at AHS in an efficient and effective approach. With direction; plans, implements and conducts a variety of recruitment programs and services; develops recruitment sourcing, outreach and retention strategies for physicians (all medical specialty areas) and performs other related key activities to market the AHS employment and organizational brand to support the successful placement of candidates. Performs related duties as required.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Conducts focused recruitment sourcing/candidate identification and outreach tactics utilizing a variety of strategies; ATS, social media tools (LinkedIn), healthcare databases, web based tools (research, ZoomInfo, etc.) and ebased tools(targeted email marketing campaigns, cold and warm calls, etc.). Establishes contacts with in community through membership and participation in activities of professional societies.
2. Consults with managers to determine projected needs of short term and longer workforce planning and recruitment needs.
3. Coordinates annual planning for and with participation in targeted local, regional or
national recruitment events; coordinates job fairs, open house events and professional associations and group meetings.
4. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates (pipeline pools); develops and maintains relationships with training institutions, colleges, universities, medical schools (residency programs) and other key school affiliated programs and placement officers, and health care employment services to build the pipeline of candidates; project planning, high-level professional analyses and service in preparing/directing the development of recruitment/staffing plans, ensuring a competent, and diverse pool of candidates (all through sourcing, prospecting and building pipelines of talent).
5. Develops and provides complete and accurate information to candidates about the organization and position (website, candidate information packets and other key AHS marketing/communications materials).
Minimum Qualifications: Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related field preferred. Minimum Experience: Five to six years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably in the health care industry. Extensive consultative experience and judgment in planning and accomplishing recruitment and pipeline goals.