Manager, Cardiovascular Services
This job posting is no longer active.
- Oakland, CA
- Highland General Hospital
- Interventional Radiology
- Full Time - Day
- Req #: 24879-16266
- Posted: December 5, 2019
Job Summary: Under general direction, the Manager, Cardiovascular Services is responsible for the overall administrative leadership of cardiovascular services and other units as assigned at Alameda Health System. The manager will partner with the department Director to develop and implement unit and service line goals. Performs related duties as required.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Ensures efficient and effective operations, including quality control and compliance adherence.
2. Establishes Cardiovascular Services departmental goals and objectives in accordance with the Medical Center’s strategic plan and priorities.
3. Hires, develops, and manages staff for the Cardiovascular Services department.
4. Plans and implements the overall policies, procedures, and services of the cardiovascular service line.
5. Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the staff equipment and inventory of the Interventional Servcies department and associated Nursing Units.
6. Responsible for overseeing the Interventional Services Department and associated Nursing Units.
7. Responsible for preparing budget and budgetary control for the Cardiovascular Service Line.
Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program and/or accredited school of radiology and/or
accredited school of cardiovascular technology.
Minimum Experience: Five years of cardiovascular experience and demonstrated experience in
cardiovascular service line growth through progressive responsibility.
Minimum Experience: Two to five years in a supervisory capacity of a Cardiovascular Services department.
Required Licenses/Certifications: ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification - issued by AHA -
American Heart Association.
Required Licenses/Certifications: Possess and maintain current California RN License or ARRT, ACVT or